Meridian Psychology takes referrals for a number of different areas:
- One-to-one Cognitive Behavioural Therapy individualised for you or your patient
- Specific Cognitive Behavioural Therapy approaches for different conditions, such as depression, anxiety, phobias, stress, PTSD, trauma and pain management
- Expertise in neuropsychological assessment and intervention with patients recovering from accident and injury
- Care and therapy team support
- Cognitive assessment and psychological opinion provided for patients with suspected neurodegenerative conditions
- Ongoing evaluation and reassessment for those in residential care or long-term admissions
- Psychological assessments and opinion for the legal profession, case managers, allied healthcare professionals and GPs
We also have experience of working internationally and have full indemnity insurance for this.
Outside Meridian Psychology we have a network of psychologists who work in different fields and all have different areas of expertise. If we can’t help we will try and put you in touch with someone who can. Please contact us for further information.
Please click here if you are interested in employment with Meridian Psychology.